Documents and information to help
you after the adoption.
This page presents links or information compiled by us and other resources. We post this information to try and help you with any issues after the adoption. If you have any issues or questions, MAGSR is here for you. Please don't hesitate to call our hotline, or email or call the MAGSR person that helped you with the adoption.
- Pet Meets Baby - A Guide for Familes Bringing Children Home to Pets
- New Parent Handbook for Adopters - MAGSR's own advice for new Adopters!
- ASPCA Parenting Tips - Dog Parenting tips from the ASPCA
- Separation Anxiety - Reducing Separation Anxiety in Dogs
- How to Help Your New Dog Feel Comfortable at Home - by Sarah Archer (link)
- Backyard dog, Outdoor dog? - by Partnership for Animal Welfare (link)
- How to Pet-Proof Your Home - An important checklist from HomeAdvisor.com
- Pet-proofing your home - Here are some more tips on keeping your pup, and you home, safe from each other.